Tall face wanted
I want to have a tall face how can I get one my face is little broad from the two sides please help thank you
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Greetings. The shape of the face is largely determined by - genetic factors, shape of the skull, fat deposition etc. If you need change of shape - it will have to be done in proportion to several factors with the help of fillers by a qualified dermatologist or by surgical methods by seeing a qualfied plastic surgeon. If you are over weight - losing weight would help your face look thinner.
Next Steps
see a qualified doctor near you for any further specific issues
Health Tips
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.