Talking problem
Hi , Iam unable to pronounce some of words correctly from childhood but at that time i didnt taken seriously. Now that is making some problem to my profession. Can you please tell me how to overcome this
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

First you need to consult nearby ENT specialist to rule out any anatomical problems. Then you may have to consult qualified speech therapist for speech analysis and therapy as suggested by speech therapist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.