Tail bone pain
Dear sir I am suffering from tail bone pain, Setting after standing ,I feeling pain in back tail bone, I touch my back side tail bone with my fingers, filling some  kind of increase my bone or others I don't know what type of  problem  . so kindly please guide me sir....

A combination of treatments to reduce the pain and activity modification to keep pressure off the tailbone usually suffices to control or alleviate the pain. In very rare cases, surgery to remove the coccyx may be recommended, but the surgery (a coccygectomy) will typically only be considered if the pain is severe and at least several months of non-surgical treatment and activity modification has not been effective in relieving the pain. Consult Orthopedician for further advice....