Pain near the tail bone
I have had perianal fistula 2 years back. It was right below the tail bone. For couple of days I have been feeling pain near that region. I am not sure if its an acne or a fistula. Can you help me out with this? What type of doctor should I refer to? Thank you
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der I have gone through your case consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.............
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?