cardiologist-icon

Tachycardia

My wife suffers from sudden rise in heart rate all of a sudden more than 100 bps 1-2 times every week without any stress. To make her calm, emergency doctors have provided her melzap but its temporary cure and sometimes it didnot work also. She takes sometimes Nebicard 5 also when it does not comes down as the lower side of BP goes upto 90. Earlier she used to take nebicard when she was suffering from high BP due to tension and stress. We have shifted from that place where we used to go for this problem and that doctor has suggested us Nebicard. Plz help me as if now tension has gone but this problem has begun.

Doctor Answers (2) on Tachycardia

Dr. Shailesh Jayade Amravati | Cardiologist
I think u continue nebicard as it will control both bp and her heart rate... Get a ecg done whenever u feel the heart rate is high.. Consult physician with the ecg..
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well we need to evaluate your wife for that...it's seems that due to uncontrolled hypertension some cardiac manifestation are seen...I suggest you to get an ecg done first...secondly you need to continue the anti hypertensives...low salt diet is also important...please see a physician once...thank you