Tablet related
I am 25 and single. Can ovral g tablet be stopped after taking 2 cycles? Because I have feeling of uneasiness and fullness in chest after taking the tablet. I take it at bedtime. The next morning turns out to be unbearable for me. The doctor had prescribed for 3 cycles. I completed one cycle. Was in mental dilemma whether to start or not for second cycle. But I started taking somehow. But the side effect is unbearable. I feel very uneasy.

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Why were you prescribed this in the first place? Please upload your reports for reference. Yes ovral G can cause acidity and queasy sensation. Consult with your gynec, the doctor will give some antacid or reduce the dosage.