T.B. in neck
I'M suffering from T.B.in neck from 21may 2016 I consulted with ENT spe. And he suggested AKT4 , I am taking this from 22ND may till now , but didn't find any recovery and a second tumor is also appeared in left side of neck last month...I'm attaching report and medical consultation , I am also feeling little pain in stomach Please suggest

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Please visit a Pulmonologist for further management.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
continue AKT4 till 22nd September then switch to AKT3 for 2 more months. You may need additional Moxifloxacin....please discuss this with your ENT Specialist. By the way AKT kits are distributed free of charge(under National TB eradication mission) by your Government mohalla clinics. Just take your ENT doctor's prescription to the clinic to pick up the medicines.