Symptoms post 1st dose of covishield
I delivered a baby in may 2021 and exclusively breast feeding.  Today i took my 1st dose of covishield.i am now having high fever max 103.6 , fatigue and headache... I Have taken caplol 650. Also i had covid last year in sept. N i fully recovered from it. Should i be worried for the post vaccine symtoms. When will they go away ?

Dont worry at all. Its just because of vaccine only.. Fever may persist for 2 to 3 days but it will be fine after that. U may have weakness or headache after that for few days but no need to worry. Just take paracetamol for fever headache but atleast with 6 hours gap. Keep urself hydrated

Need more details about your condition, kindly go for a consultation