Symptoms of dengue fever
My friend is suffering from dengue fever and is undergoing treatment right now. I would like to know how much time it will take for him to regain his health. His platelet count is normal but he still has fever of 103-104.

Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Can't say exactly how much time one can recover.previously healthy adult can recover within 2 weeks if appropriate treatment was given at right time.some times post viral fatigue can be present for months together.
Hello.... Dengue is viral infection subsides on its own... Only symtomatic treatment is given till infection subsides.. platelet count is normal so conditione is under control... Dengue infection subsides within one or two weeks... You haven't mentioned the time of onset......

Symptoms of dengue fever