Swollen under chin
Because of dry skin I applied a Himalayas moisturizer. I applied yesterday night and slept. Morning, it got swollen under the chin. There is little itching. Should I consult a physician or dermatologist ? or leave it this way for it to get normal by itself

Thanks for the query. Think u r suffering from irritant contact dermatitis,avoid that himalaya oint and use emollient for one week .If it's not resolved by 2 days consult any dermatologist or u can consult me @ practo direct.Wish speedy recovery.