Swollen sore right eye

Hello, I am an engineering student, staying in Hyderabad. I developed this condition 5 days ago, where my eye got slightly swollen and something like a pimple developed inside it. I consulted a general doctor and he said that the pimple was on the inside of the upper eye lid of the right eye. He prescribed me the ointment moxicip, and serax forte tablets. The condition was quite painful yesterday but it's been getting better with the prescribed treatment. The problem is i don't fully trust the doctor, as i went to him as a last resort, and he isn't an eye specialist. So is this medication good for my situation or if there something better that i can use? I am also attaching a pic of my swollen eye, taken before i started any treatment for it... Hoping for a helpful response.

Doctor Answers (2) on Swollen sore right eye

Dr. Arjun Kumar Singh Patna | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
You are having stye(infection of Zeiss &mall glands )which remain in both upper&lower lid,it is very painful  condition. It require both antibiotic & antiinflammatory both orally along with local application of antibiotic eye drops &combination of antibiotic &corticosteroid ointment at least for 7-10 days you may take tab L-cin 500mg od&tab  chymoral forte 1xtds along with vigamox eye drop& neosporin -h eye ointment for a week.
Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik Surat | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
It's internal hordeolum. Start tab.augmentin duo 625mg twice a daily for 5 days,tab. Flexon or combiflame twice daily if pain. With food only.start hot fomentation over lids and apply ocupol-dx eye ointment over lid margin and massage it after hot fomentation.
send me pic after 7 days.it will take some time to resolve.dont stop hot fomentation and ointment till it completely resolves.