Eye problem
Hello Doctor. Iam a cs engineering student and spend a lot of time I front of laptop and mobile phone. There is itching in eyes . I use specks. Can you let me know any eye drops which will keep my eyes healthy.? Thank you.

Dr. Vinit Mahendra Shah
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Mumbai

take frequent 5 minute rest after every 40 minutes of work. keep lighting in room appropriate. wash your face in between. you may need antiallergic medicines, but it needs to be checked by ophthalmologist.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi rest your eyes by doing simple eye relaxation exercises...we can't prescribe medicine online as per law...consult ophthalmologist they will teach relaxation exercises and do the needful