I can understand your condition, i hope you are not in too much pain.
here are a few things you should do,
1. Apply a cold/ice pack over the affected area
2. You can take a tablet Aceclofenac 100mg twice a day and avoid massaging the affected area.
3. Immobilise the affected area,don't do any unnecessary movements.
4. take a calcium supplement daily after food.
5. Get a X-Ray done and kindly consult a orthopedician for further management .
Dr. Anil kumar jain
Hello there....., Leg swelling is caused by the retention of fluid in leg tissues.... It can be caused by a problem with the circulatory system, the lymphatic system and due to the inflammation.... Put a pillow under your legs when lying down, it will lessen swelling related to the buildup of fluid....Apply cold compresses to the affected area....Consider pain reliving meditations for few days....
Consult orthopedician if symptoms persists....