Swollen Gland
Swollen gland at the intersection of jaw and neck on the right side. Pain on pressing, pain is all the way upto the root of the ears.
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Consult an ENT Specialist asap. If you are near Basaveshwaranagar, you are welcome to drop in for a clinical assessment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

What are the glands behind your ears called
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.