Swollen gand nerves
My hand nerves near fist are swollen every time when I work continuously when I work or lift any heavy object or some basic cleaning. I can see my swollen nerves they are visible O outside . I would like to know the reason behind it.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Contact Orthopaedic
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Pl consult homeo doctor practo.
G. Rangaswamy
General Physician 34 yrs exp Hyderabad
You need to b specific like fist means the pink side or the dark skin side. If it is on the dark side, it is nothing to worry about because when you lift weight or doing heavy work the veins will b engorged giving an appearance of swollen nerves. If it is on pink side of the fist you need to b seen by a doctor