Swollen Eyes and rashes on face
Hi, I have a swollen eye and rashes all over my face. What could it be. An allergic reaction to what . Suffering from this for the 3rd time. Everytime it is increasing. Attaching two pictures of the reaction.

You are suffering from urticaria. This is an exaggerated response of your immune system to a food item. It is futile to try to look for an incriminating agent. But might be easier to change your lifestyle to help your immune system stabilise.
to get a proper treatment you can connect with me via Juvenis Clinic in Bombay for a video consultation.
in the meantime be in direct sunlight every morning between 7 and 8 am.
Did you take any foodstuff that is prone to cause allergy like any seafood, nuts, dry fruits, any odd fruit like kiwi, dragon fruit etc ? Or did you go outside to a garden/park/ dusty area ? You have to identify the pattern and then rule out the causative allergens. Needs a detailed evaluation and few blood tests so that appropriate treatment can be given to you to completely get cured of this problem.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance