Swells near to spinalcord
I can feel swelling near to l back spinal cord from last 2-2.6 years.now a days i am feeling more pain while travelling long distance or if i will seat continuously more than 2-3 hours in office . level discomfort is increase more in last 5-6 months back, please suggest me

Hello.. I understand that you are in too much pain..well travelling long hours in 2 wheelers,maintaining single posture for a long time will cause back pain.. You need to consult an orthopaedician and get yourself examined and may require x Ray or MRI scan...you can use hot fomentations for pain relief..and then physiotherapy will also help you a lot...