Swelling up of vein

I have been regularly getting a swelling of the vein on penis...This swelling of vein is on underside of penis after sexual intercourse with wife. The vein like structure is after pulling the foreskin back, on the underside of the penis which swells frequently. I have been applying Boroline regularly to reduce the effect. After swelling , while washing it with soap, it then burns . I have never undergone circumcision. After sexual intercourse , many a time I also get a hurt on penis on the top side below the foreskin , especially in case of less lubrication. As of now ,main problem is swelling of the vein on underside of penis ,which is frequently happening after sex.

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Never ever use soap while washing penis.. soda causes reaction and phimosis occurs you will have to do circumcision if phimosis occurs. Wash always with plain water only. As of now there may be infection, apply candid cream or consult a sexologist for examination.