Swelling underlying back muscle
From 4,5 month I feel a Swelling on my middle back underlying my muscle. I dnt know when it happen. bt i have noticed it at November 2017. Size is same. No other symptoms till now. Wht is it? I m a medical representative & sometimes I m carrying bag & always i m riding scooty.

Is the swelling painful,has it any relation with the posture changes or is there any discharge from it.Answer these questions to get better advice

Homeopathic treatment can permanently cure your problem without any sideffects and and in a short time
you need to consult me online with more details and medicines can be sent to u by courier