Swelling in back...
Swelling in the left side of back . it is paining , in the FNAC report TB found , i taking medicine R- cinex 450 , Benadon last 3 month ... But swelling not decreases and now pain is increased. Much Pain occurring also in the neck , i do not move my head any direction . what should i do ???

Dr. Gaurav Bansal
Laparoscopic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Gurgaon

It may me secondarily infection . Consult the surgeon
Hello, usually cervical lymphedopathy presents as painless , enlarging or persistent mass . you must take complete course of antitubercular druges . Since you complain of pain at swelling site its better to consult surgeon and get it examined.