Swelling of left hand

I feel breathless at times and there is pain on the left upper arm and I find it difficult to form a fist as the left hand is swollen. The right side seems to be fine. Along with this I have difficulty in falling asleep at noon and night. I sweat a lot even in milder weather and doing little work...

Doctor Answers (4) on Swelling of left hand

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hi, As per your symptoms you should check your thyroid levels along with calcium, VitD3 and B12. The above symptoms can be due to thyroid imbalance. Please verify and then go for specific treatment. Thanks.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Possible causes for shortness of breath are tobacco use, postnasal drip, asthma and acid reflux the backflow of stomach acid that can irritate your throat...regarding sleep you have altered sleep cycle ,go to bed and get at right time ,don't sleep in day time ,avoid coffee ,tea in night ,don't watch TV ,computer while sleeping , do exercise daily in morning , don't worry too much ,don't strain yourself much...excessive sweating treatment usually involves prescription-strength antiperspirants on the affected areas. Rarely, an underlying cause may be found and treated...for hand swelling Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.