I feel breathlessness
I feel breathlessness indoors and feel like going and sitting outdoors. Oxygen deficiency test to be done. kindly recommend.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I cannot really understand what you are sufferind from. It could be a anxiety disorder in which a person feels a need to stay out to get a peoper breath. I hope you keep your windows open. Kindly consult a pulmonologist once and if everything is clear from his side, then consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore

Reasons for breathlessness