Swelling of fingers
Frequently my fingers get swollen in morning after I get up from my sleep and it pains a lot. It's mostly on fingers of right hand but on few occasions I faced issue with left thumb and thumb on my foot too. Sometimes there is pain on bones under the fingers and of Palm as well. I had my uric acid tested but it was well within the limits.

Dr. Harisha N L

There are a number of conditions that could lead to stiff and swollen hands upon awakening in the morning...most common cause for your condition is rheumatoid arthritis and its need detailed examination and investigations... Please consult nearest rheumatologist or physician they will do the needful.