Swelling of calf muscle
My right leg calf muscle gets swelled when I sit and work in front of a computer, I work for around 11 to 12 hours daily and this problem has been for 3 months. What's my problem? Whom should I consult?

Swollen calf may arise as a sign of inflammation following injury to one or more structures of the leg.  Another fairly common cause is related to fluid accumulation within the leg, whether due to blood congestion or tissue fluid. Normally blood and tissue fluid is drained away by the veins and lymphatic vessels respectively. Any disorder with these structures will therefore lead to blood or tissue fluid accumulation in the calf. Consult Orthopedician....