Swelling of ankles!
My mother is a diabetic patient. And somedays ago only, her ankles and the skin near it has started swelling! What must be the reason and should i consult a normal physician or a diabetic specialist for it?
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

What's her weight? Get her Renal function tests done. Also how's her blood pressure. And also if Neuropathy is their. Visit a Diabetologist. All the best
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.