Swelling near Testicles
Hi , I have identified a small swelling.. Like an small pimple near my testicles. I am so scared and embarrassed. Can u please help me If its serious. I am usually very hygiene person and takes care of my health. Awaiting your response
91 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Needs proper examination and treatment. Please visit dermatologist . It can be treated appropriately.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.