Swelling in Wrist & Calf
My wife has minor swelling in her left wrist, left ankle and left calf for past 4 days. There is also pain in her left arm and left leg. She didn't hurt herself so we don't know what caused the swelling. Should I get some tests done?

Hello.. You are mentioning about swelling in entirely 3 different places..I need to examine it before I draw a conclusion about what it is.,.it might be lipoma,some rhematoid condition etc...it's better you once show it to a surgeon.. Because without examining its difficult to treat...thank you