Swelling in knee

I am having s small swelling in left knee . its like a small bump ...I can only see it when I fold my knee. It is hard in touch it may be in bone and also in left hand left hand bone look very little bigger than right plz help me I m scared ... I m also sending pic ...

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It's hard to appreciate this in the pictures that you have attached. Also would like to know if there is any pain? And since when did you start noticing such a swelling? Has it increased over time? Better to consult a orthopedician in person so that he can examine you, run a few tests like basic X-ray etc to come to a diagnosis as to what exactly is it. It could be normal also. No need to be scared . Bet regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata

Please consult a orthopaedic doctor because it is difficult to advise without examining.