Swelling in head and back
I have swelling on the head and doctor recommend to keep ice but it doesnt work and know my head nad nerves are paining and i have a back problem as my back always pains when i sit for long time.

Hello.... Why do you have swelling on head... If it's trauma you must get CT scan of brain ,it's always recommend in head injury irrespective of severity.... Lower back pain could be due to paraspinal muscle spasm , intervertibral disc bulge or herniation,damaged bone or ligament,radiculopathy ( small nerve root irrigation) ..it s not possible to comment without x ray ,MRI, ... Improper posture while working or sleeping can also aggravate back pain consult orthopedic surgeon