Swelling in hand.
Swelling in hand close to wrist. 2nd time in two months. Consulted physician. He told me that it is THROMBOPHLABELITIS. Taking medicine since 4 days as suggested by him but there is no improvement. Please suggest doctor...vascular surgeon or neurologist. Which one shall i consult...?
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello... please consult a gen surgeon for your problem...u may need to undergo few tests too.........
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.