Swelling in fingures
My dad has swelling in the fingers and also he can't fold the fingers he is suffering from muscular discropey and he is not walkable what this problem and what type of Doctor to consult and is any doctor provide home visit service.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

he is having polyarthralgia, it requires blood investigations to diagnose,consult orthopedic surgeon, he will evaluate
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?