Swelling behind ear lobe
Hi, There is this swelling problem behind my right ear lobe.. Actually it started with slight tightness..those were not tonsils.. Took 2 days Medicine.. It seemed to be Lil bit fine.. But now I find some swelling (like gaath u say in hindi).. Feels slight tightness when sleeping on that side.. Also wen mouth widely opened. M worried.. Plz help!!

Hello there, I can understand your concern , I would like to know a few more details.. Does the swelling pains? Is the swelling hard or soft ? It could be a enlarged lymph node or an abscess . Is there any other swelling in other parts of your body like neck armpit etc.,in my opinion you should consult a general surgeon in person as a physical examination of such things can yield greater information as to what it is .get a complete blood count and absolute eosinophil count done and take the reports along. I hope I have answered your query. Best regards Dr.Anil Kumar Jain.