Swelling and pain
My mother has a problem of swelling at left side of neck and pain very high form neck to left hand since last 1 and half years..consult with nuerologist doctors but no medicine give relief..and also go with physiotherapy but no relief..Also go for MRI OF CERVICAL SPINE..some problem at neck back..plz help me..

Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Good evening... I have see MRI film & report both and I have to asses her neck also so I can correlate things. In physical therapy, there are so many treatment protocols & choice of treatment by which patient get relax without surgery. But if physiotherapy fails then medication+Physiotherapy and if again it fails then can go for surgery if there is any intervertebral disc prolapse or spondylosis or stenosis etc occur at high level. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut. 9999911357 (whtsapp)/9582450001