Swelling above penis
I have been noticing a swelling above the penis on the right hand side of my one year old son for the last 2 days. Today when I tried massaging the area the swelling went away however came back after a couple of hours. Please advise.
173 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Goel
Pediatrician 22 yrs exp Kolkata
You should consult pediatrician to examine swelling .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?