Swell on finger

I got a small swell on right hand middle finger. I am seeing that from the last two months but neglected it. If i press the swell hard its paining a bit. What can be done or what exactly is it
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

It it is hard it may be a tumour (an abnormal growth). If it is a soft it could be a cyst (a bag filled with liquid). Either a tumour or a cyst has to be removed. Cysts can also be treated by an injection, which is called sclerotherapy. Please visit a dermatologist (dermatosurgeon) or an orthopaedic surgeon to get the condition diagnosed and operated. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?