Sweet potato cold?
I have a 8 months boy baby. I started having severe wheezing after I got pregnant. Husband wants to feed the baby wit sweet potato but mom says it's cold n baby will catch cold.i want the best for my son, I don't want him to get a cold body n get wheezing like me.. please suggest.. :(

Hello There. I can understand your concern. There is nothing like cold, hot foods etc. just feed him soft food stuff. along with the soft diet i would suggest you keep breast feeding him too. it will be good for your baby. kindly consult a pediatrician in person for further details. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.