Sweating while eating
Hello, I have problem of sweating whenever I eat hot and spicy food which is really disgusting. My sweats a lot while eating spicy not very spicy food.. I am experiencing this problem from last 2-3 years. Kindly Help!!

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Do you have oily skin too and redness on sun exposure with flushing of skin?? Do you get pimples? All of these could be a symptom complex of rosacea. Please see a skin specialist in your city. You have to avoid triggers like spicy food and alcohol.. Oral doxy/ retinoids under prescription and monitoring for specified periods could help rosacea. Also use a sunscreen daily. Warm regards.