Sweating problem
I have a sweating problem in my hands legs n underarms for a long time bt nowadays its getting more....plzzz tell me any solution

Dr. B. M. Lava

Madam, Use Aluminum chloride preparation RE DRY LIQ, Apply at night time to palms, soles, arm pits, for 2 weeks. Later taper over 2 months.
Dr. Rohit Kumar Bhadauria
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Mam i want to ask some symptoms regarding ur said problem.... did u get cough and cold in every change of weather .... whats about sneezing.... . Cramps in ur leg muscles.... for hw long u hv this problem.... did u every have pneumonia or thyphoid or jaundice in ur childhood.... reply and get in touch for the best remedy...