Sweating problem
Hiii doctor my self age 25,my problem is I have sweating problem while eating warm foods,and also on my feet to avoid these sweating what can I do Thank You

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You should consult a good Homoeopathic doctor for your complete cure.
Dr. Mahendra Kumar
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Kota

It may be due to excessive salt intake in food. So avoid extra salt or namkeens/ kachori/ pakodi etc. & u can consult a good homoeopath Or login at: www.homeopathy4you.in
Dr. Tanoy Bose
General Physician 13 yrs exp Kolkata
That's a really difficult issue. Quit coffee, tea and smoking if you are addictedd to any of these. Try to go for stress relief. Unless you consult a doctor in person, it will be difficult to comment on medicines