Sweat on face

Hi! I am having a sensitive skin especially the skin on face is too sensitive. The area around lips nose are always sweating. Even if I am in the AC room, i am getting a little bit sweat on some times (If i get tensed). This makes my skin very dry. Can you suggest me a treatment or a cream which will help me to attend some important presentaions without the fear of sweat.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sweat on face

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
You basically have a sympathetic ( related to the nerves) overdrive. There is no cream for this. You will have to figure out a way you relax yourself. Because your stress and anxiety is inducing the sweating. I know this is not the answer you are looking for, but unfortunately that is the best answer there is. You could meditate or exercise. It helps release endorphins which make you feel better. Nonetheless, you could visit a dermatologist personally. There are procedures (but not helpful as such) which can be discussed one by one. This forum is not an ideal place.