Sweat in Hair
I am facing problem of excessive sweating from my scalp. Is it symptoms of any serious disease related to hair. I think I am having dandruff because of this. Any solution to control sweat.

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. While there may not be any convulsive method to control scalp sweating, you'll need to use an anti fungal shampoo to avoid fungal colonisation and formation of dandruff. Certain oral medications may also help in reduction of sweating. Scalp sweating may also be an early feature of certain vitamin deficiencies. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards