Swallowing Problem

I am allergic to any weather change which usually cause cough and cold.I had cold two days before due to which i was feeling constantly pain in my forehead and it becomes worst during night time.I went to doctor,he prescribed me Alaspan medicine which got me relief from forehead pain but now i am feeling constanly pain in my throat ,seems like my forehead pain shifted to my throat.Is it a side effect of medicine? should i stop taking it ?.its only been two days since I am taking medication

Hi..... Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey.... Consider lozenges. Lozenges can soothe a sore throat..... Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out.....