Suspecting piles
I noticed that after defeating the was lump near my anus it is small and does not pain and there Is no bleeding will it cure by itself I have smuth cream should I apply that

Hello There. I can understand your concern. do you suffer from constipation often? i would suggest you take a high protein diet, and do not strain for stools, the problem worsens when you put some strain. also do not lift heavy weights. kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

You need to see a surgeon who would probably do a proctoscopy to diagnose your problem and then treat it.