Surgeon for leg
My Dad had an accident 20 years ago. He had plastic surgery in his side of leg from toe to last part on one side. There is little bit of swelling type near toe area since 5-6 years whenever he walks or try a lil hard shoes its swells and blood comes. Can u suggest
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

it needs to be examined clinically kindly consult nearest surgeon they will guide you further...... regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.