Plastic surgery
Respected sir/ mam I want to know is plastic surgery a better option fir hiding for moles. I have lot of mole on my face. At what is the average cost of plastic surgery and is there any side effects of it. Please suggest some plastic surgeon in thane west area(mumbai)

Dr. Naman Ajudiya
Ayurveda 4 yrs exp Rajkot

Hello no need to surgery remove it by laser treatment or homeopathy medicine and if it make some scar than use cilicon gel and go for prp treatment it very well beater than surgery

Hello..... If it's one or two mole even general surgeon can remove the mole... You have lot of moles.. Size and number of mole is not mentioned.... You worried about scar after mole removal..buy it's eventual.. All facial surgeries are painful procedure so I can't surggest until I get an idea on mole. So send photo of mole.