Supplements in alopecia
Actually I am very confused because iam suffering from androgenic alopecia and using minoxidil and finastride.. I want to use supplements like protein and creatine.. But I heard that this supplements increase the testorone level in men and which can cause hairfall (coz I am suffering from androgenic alopecia) should I use supplements with the medicines or not.. Even I googled a lot but I didn't received any satisfactory answer..

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

As you said you are suffering from alopecia you can use only protien supplements that would be better. Don't opt for creatinine supplement. Protien supplements will help you relief your symptoms and also help you in living healthy life. Protien supplements don't increase testosterone hormone