Suntan removal
I have suntan from last 2 years i want to get rid of it all on the face and hands so please provide me with the solution

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Sun tanning can occur even with short exposures and this is a protective mechanism of skin.Don't worry, use a sunscreen of high SPF around 30 - and reapply every three or four hours if exposed to sunlight for long duration. You'll need chemical peels, micro derm abrasion, creams etc for treatment of the same. You could See me or a dermatologist near you for any further assistance. Warm regards.