Sunscreen for dry skin
I have dry skin using fix derma shadow sunscreen cream someone pls tell me how is this sunscreen , and what about eyebliss cream for dark circles

Not good Use a good one which is suitable for ur skin type with spf at least 30 or above For dark circles visit a dermatologist
Sunscreen depends on the grade of pigment skin... for details do direct online consultation with photo
Consider online consultation with board certified dermatologist for this.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.