Hello, myself rifat, I'm a student of bsc nutrition i would like to know after MSc nutrition how can i get abbreviation of doctor in the beginning of my name. for that what course or degree i need to do? can you please suggest me? Thank you!.
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

So You want to be called as doctor... You do PhD in any course university gives you doctorate . After msc you do PhD.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?