Suggestion for pregenency

Hello Dr ...my last period date was 30th September...but steel my period has not come...I want to know when I do pregnency test..and get perfect result

Doctor Answers (2) on Suggestion for pregenency

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, you can do pregnancy test today. If negative then wait for another 7 days. And do sr beta hcg. If negative meet gynaecologist . As you r planning pregnancy, take folic acid.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
You can go ahead now...if negative it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.